Manufacturer instructions for use
- Ensure all windows of vehicle are shut.
- Remove articles that do not need to come in contact with spray.
- Push front passenger seat either fully forward or backwards to create the largest area for aerosol to stand.
- Turn on the engine.
- Switch on the air conditioning setting the system to re-circulation on full fan power. Make sure dashboard vents are open.
- Stand Comma Air Con Cleaner in the large area created either in front of, or behind front passenger seat making sure that it is pointing upwards. (A piece of absorbent paper under the unit may be helpful in soaking up some of the larger spray droplets.)
- Depress the nozzle lever into the lock-down position making sure that the unit is pointing away from eyes and face.
- Exit the vehicle making sure that all doors are closed.
- Once the can is fully discharged, allow the air conditioning to run for a further 5 minutes.
- Open the car door, turn off the engine, and wipe away any moisture that has appeared on dashboard or fittings. Dispose of empty can safely.
Your car's air conditioning system is now fully cleaned, sanitised and refreshed, making it healthier, safer and more pleasant for you and your family.