WD-40 protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck or jammed parts, displaces moisture, and lubricates just about anything. WD-40 is also great when it comes to cleaning grease, grime, and other marks from most surfaces.
- CLEANS: gets under dirt, marks and grease making it easy to wipe away. It also dissolves adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, and stickers.
- PROTECTS: protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements.
- LUBRICATES: lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts.
- PENETRATES: loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts.
- DISPLACES MOISTURE: Because WD-40 displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits. Turn the power off before you spray.