ATE's SL.6 Brake Fluid is a thin-bodied brake fluid designed to optimally work with these systems and meets and exceeds FMVSS?571.116, DOT 4/DOT 3, SAE J1703 as well as ISO 4925, Class 6 requirements. Most vehicle manufacturers already use the low-viscosity DOT 4, Class 6 (ISO 4925) brake fluids in production cars (OEM and OES).
- Low viscosity (thin-bodied)
- Permits fastest response by ESP
- Ideal brake fluid for electronic brake systems like ESP, ABS, TCS (Traction Control System), etcBoiling point minimum: 509 degrees F
- Wet boiling point minimum: 347 degrees F
- Viscosity at -104 degrees F: max 700 mm 2/5
- Designed to last up to 2 years under normal highway driving conditions