The HD-2 is RoadHawk’s most advanced dash cam available and uses the latest and premium technology to provide SuperHD footage with low-light and night vision to provide protection in all light conditions.
Ambarella A7L Chipset – one of the most advanced on the market and used in the world’s leading action cameras.
SuperHD Recording at up to (2340 x 1296p) and 1080p at 60fps using HDR technology for the best picture quality in all light conditions.
De-warp features stop any distortion in the image from the 125° wide-angle lens.
Electronic Image Stabilisation caters for the motion of the car to keep a stable image.
10GHz GPS receiver for more accurate reception.
16GB SDHC memory card supplied – supports up to 512GB.
3-Axis G Sensor detects any shock to the vehicle to trigger automatic protection of key video files and prevent them from being over-written.
- Super HD 2304x1296p at 30fps, 1080p & 720p at up to 60fps video recording
- HDR sensor providing excellent video quality in all lighting conditions
- SD XC compatible (4GB to 512GB)
- External GPS antenna connection
- External Audio input connection
- 10hz GPS Receiver
- A7L processor for high quality H.264 encoding
- User controlled video bit rate setting
- User controlled G-Force, audio input and speaker volume settings
- Audio can be disabled
- 3x adhesive mounts ensuring optimum fit for all vehicles
- 1/4” standard camera mount thread for use with numerous camera mounts and grips
- Low level algorithm for detecting SD card errors and warning the user of any potential problems
- Alarm input connection for remote triggering events and output for communicating with tracking devices
Professional Fitting Service
Our nationwide fitting service means we come to you; at home or work.
For the safety of our installers we can only carry out fitting in an off-road location such as a drive, car port, garage, parking bay, or work car park. If you are not the owner of the property or land you must seek permission for the work to be done BEFORE we attend the appointment.
Please ensure you choose the correct option from the drop down menu above to ensure we have the right parts when we visit. The price you pay today includes all cables, parts and labour.