The Parrot CK310 is fully fitted by Parrot approved installers Chameleon anywhere on the mainland UK. They can carry out this work at your home or work which means you don’t need to leave your car at a garage. All we ask is that you have a safe area away from the road for the installation team to carry out the work. You payment includes the kit, installation, and any cables or adaptors needed to fit the kit to your vehicle.
Why choose RAC Shop for fitting?
- We come to you - no need to travel to a garage
- All inclusive price - no hidden charges
- Two year parts & fitting warranty
- Parrot approved installer
- Regular text alerts - you’ll always be up to date
What happens when you buy?
One you’ve placed your order a number of things will happen to keep you updated throughout the installation process. If you order over the weekend or bank holiday we won’t process your order until the next business day.
- An email receipt will be sent to you by the RAC Shop.
- You will receive a phone call from Chameleon (the installers) who will take a few details about your vehicle and arrange an installation date and delivery address for your Parrot kit.
- An email confirmation will be sent to you to confirm your appointment details.
- You will receive a text message to let you know that your kit has been posted using a next day service - tracking details will be included.
- You will receive a text message 24 hours before your installation as a courtesy reminder.
- Once your installation is complete you will receive an “Order dispatched” email from the RAC Shop - this simply means that we’ve marked your order as completed.
Fitting terms and conditions
- The price paid includes all parts, labour and installation.
- Installation is available to UK mainland postcodes only.
- Installation will be carried by The Chameleon Group - not the RAC.
- Parrot kit and installation is covered by a 2 year parts & labour warranty from The Chameleon Group.
- If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice a £45 + VAT cancellation charge will be paid by you.
- Your Parrot kit will be shipped via DPD or UPS to your agreed delivery address prior to installation - you must have this available for the installer at the time of the appointment.
- You must provide a safe, legal, off road area for the installation to take place. It is illegal to carry out this type of installation on the road side.
- Where necessary you will need to ensure permission of the land owner is received BEFORE the installer arrives.
- In poor weather conditions we may have to re-arrange the installation unless you have suitable covered facilities such a double garage or car port).
- You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days of installation under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. However, you will be charged for an engineer to attend and remove the equipment.
- This purchase is bound by the standard RAC Shop terms and conditions.