Jumping Race Tuk Tuk is part of the second generation of Parrot Minidrones. Have high speed adventures with this ultra-stable wheeled drone. Based on the popular Jumping Sumo drone, this new version is adapted for higher speeds (8 mph) and includes larger wheels for racing. You can also use an FPV headset to fully immerse yourself in the race.
Pilot the drone with your tablet or smartphone via the Free Flight 3 app and it will roll, zig zag, circle, and leap up to 80 cm in the air. The built in video camera lets you pilot and also record video to internal memory.
Available as three characters:
- Jett (White)
- Tuk Tuk (Yellow)
- Max (Red)
Spin, jump and roll
- Jumper Mode: jumps 80 cm / 2.5ft in the air and always lands the right way up.
- Kick Mode: allows the drone to push objects in its path.
You can use the internal memory to pre-program acrobatic moves and stunts using the Road Plan feature.
- Open wheel mode: gives greater stability in high speed racing.
- Retracted mode: the wheels pull close for grace and elegance in tight spaces.
- Max. Speed: 8 mph (boost mode)
- Max. Jump Height: 75cm
- Internal Memory: 4GB
- Battery Life: 20 minutes- fast charge in 25 minutes (with a 2.6A charger, not included)