The Pebble 2 + Heart Rate White is the latest generation Pebble Smartwatch that links to your phone and provides you will alerts and updates for texts, calls, and social media. It also features a range of health and fitness functions including built-in heart rate sensors. It’s a low-cost smartwatch that’s packed with features and a long battery life (up to 7 days between charges).
Pebble 2+ Heart Rate White Features
- Heart Rate Monitor takes you pulse automatically around the clock *
- Fitness tracker monitors your steps, calories, runs and long walks **
- Sleep Tracking tells you how restful your sleep is and will vibrate to wake you up in the morning.
- Health Insights provides tailored coaching, advice and useful graphs on your phone.
- Voice Actions uses the built-in mic to dictate to your phone ***
- Notifications keep you alerted to texts, calls, emails and social media.
- Music Control lets you skip tracks and adjust volume.
- Customisable with over 15,000 apps, games, and watch faces.
- Waterproof up to 30m so you can go swimming and still track your performance.
- 7 day battery life so you can keep going for longer.
- Crisp ePaper LCD screen is always –on and visible even in bright light.
- Changeable wrist bands let you customise your watch even more.
* Accuracy of Heart Rate Monitor. Pebble devices with a heart rate (HR) monitor are intended to be a valuable tool that can provide an accurate estimation of a user’s heart rate. The HR monitor is designed to attempt to monitor a user’s heart rate on a periodic basis. The frequency at which heart rate is measured varies and depends on the level and activity of the user. While the HR monitor technology is state-of-the-art, there are inherent limitations of the technology that may cause some heart rate readings to be inaccurate under certain circumstances. These circumstances include the user’s physical characteristics, the fit of the device, and the type and intensity of the activity. The HR monitor data is not intended to be used for medical purposes, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.
** Activity Tracking Accuracy. Pebble devices with activity tracking capability are intended to be tools to provide you with information to encourage an active and healthy lifestyle. These Pebble devices rely on sensors that track your movement and other metrics. The data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be completely accurate—including step, sleep, distance, heart rate, and calorie data. Pebble devices with the activity tracking capability are not medical devices, and the data provided by them is not intended to be utilized for medical purposes and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Pebble recommends you consult your doctor before engaging in any exercise routine.
*** Pebble Text Replies Sending text or voice replies works with most major Android™ apps including SMS, Hangouts, Gmail, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp and hundreds more. Text or voice reply features for iPhone® users are currently limited to SMS and only available to AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile users in the US and mobile customers in Australia, The Netherlands, and The United Kingdom.