Breaking down at night can be a scary experience, especially if you're on a dark road or busy motorway hard shoulder. It's important to be as visible as possible to other road users to prevent accidents, and also resuce service. The RAC Personal HazardLight provides a highly visible warning beacon that can be attached to your vehicle, on the road, or hanging from a nearby fence if you breakdown.
This heavy duty case includes 6 RAC Personal Hazard lights along with mains and car adaptors for charging. The case can be plugged in to charge all 6 lights at the same time.
- 6 RAC Personal HazardLights. The new way to stay safe outdoors.
- Can be handheld or laid in the road as emergency warning beacon.
- Waterproof, crushproof, lightweight. Visible up to a kilometre at night.
- 16 super-bright LEDs shine for up to 100 hours with 9 selectable flash settings.
- Magnetic*. Attach to any suitable surface, hang ifrom clothing, belt, fence, railing, anywhere.
- In the dark, rain or fog, it will keep you or passengers safe.
- Heavy duty storage / charging case.
- Mains and Car charging adaptors included.
- Light Source: 16 superbright LEDs with 360 degree coverage
- Visible distance: Day- upto 300 metres, Night: upto 1000 metres
- Flash Patterns: 9 user selectable flash patterns including SOS
- Size: 11cm diameter x 3.5cm height
- Weight: Less than 7oz
- Buoyancy Positive: Floats
- Operational Temperature: -40 to 100 C
- Colours - Orange case (Red LED) / Yellow case (AmberLED)