- The RAC Personal Hazard Light. The new way to stay safe outdoors
- Replaceable Lithium battery (not rechargeable)
- Can be handheld or laid in the road as emergency warning beacon
- Waterproof, crushproof, lightweight. Visible up to a kilometre at night
- 16 super-bright LEDs shine for up to 100 hours with 9 selectable flash settings
- Magnetic*. Attach to any suitable surface, hang from clothing, belt, fence, railing, anywhere
- In the dark, rain or fog, it will keep you or passengers safe
* A 360 degree AMBER flashing lamp may be legally attached to a vehicle, and used "at the scene of an emergency or where it is necessary or desirable to warn persons of the presence of the vehicle or hazard on the road" under existing provisions of the Road Vehicle Lighting Regulations (1989).