Don’t take risks – don’t drive over the limit
The Alscosense Lite Digital Breathalyser is an affordable, reusable breathalyser that can help you stay on the right side of the law. It is ideal for use in Scotland, Ireland and other EU countries that have a drink limit of 0.5% BAC (not suitable for use in France).
Don’t forget the morning after!
If you drink 4 pints of beer or 4 glasses of wine it can take up to 14 hours for the alcohol to leave your system. So, if you stopped drinking at 11pm you could still be over the limit at 11am the next day*. This means you will be over the limit for the school run or drive to work. Did you know the 1 in 5 prosecutions happen the following morning? **
Using the Alcosense Lite is the fast and easy way to check that you are safe to drive. Why take the risk?
Alcosense Lite 0.5 BAC Features
- Works with all Scottish, Irish & European (excluding France) limits.
- What Car? Best Breathalyser under£40
- ‘Don’t drive alert’ when close to, or over the limit.
- Can be used over and over again – we recommend you let Alcosense recalibrate the unit every year.
- Intermediate level sensor for increased accuracy / durability.
- Use blow tubes for improved accuracy.
- Reads up to 1.5 time UK limit and 2.5 times Euro/SA limits.
- Use the cleaning programme to extend life & accuracy of the unit.
- Use blow tubes for accurate breath sampling.
- Readings in % BAC.
- Accurate to +/- 0.2% BAC over entire reading range.
5 blow tubes are included in the box and packs of 20 spares can be purchased as required.
Once opened this product is non-returnable for hygiene reasons. This does not affect your statutory rights.
* Source: NHS and Department of Health – 1 unit of alcohol takes a minimum of 1 hour to leave your system.
** Source: Brake, the road safety charity