Buy European Driving Kit - Essential

Only £24.99

This kit has everything you need for your trip.
For more details see the full product page…

European Driving Advice

TIPSOL – European Police Traffic Network

A range of country guides with useful driving information and advice

RAC Driving Abroad

A wealth of advice from the RAC for safe European driving

Camping Card International

You can apply for a Camping Card International through the RAC if you’re camping or caravanning abroad.

International Driving Permit

Find out if you need an IDP and apply online.

Carnet de Passage

If you are planning on driving outside the EU while you are away you will need a Carnet de Passage customs document.

Vehicle on Hire Certificate (VE103R)

If you’re travelling in a hired or leased car you’ll need to apply for a Vehicle on Hire Certificate

UK Government Travel Pages

Travel Advice Information

Get the latest travel advice for the country you are visiting as issued by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office

European Health Insurance Card

Apply for an EHIC card free from the NHS

Bringing food, animals or plants into the UK

Find out what you can and can’t bring into the UK when you return home

Duty Free Allowances

We all like to take advantage of cheap alcohol and goods when we go on holiday. Find out what you are allowed to bring home with you.

Foreign and Commonwealth Office Locate Service

Free to register, this service lets the FCO get in touch if there is an emergency in your location.

Have you got everything you need?

If you’re driving in Europe you’ll need certain compulsory items such as warning triangles, high visibility vests, first aid kits, spare bulb kits, breathalysers, fire extinguishers, and headlamp beam convertors.

The RAC shop has a full range of “Driving in Europe” products that help you stay safe and on the road.

View our Driving in Europe range

Also see