Auto Socks are a new method of avoiding those slippy, snowey roads this year! - Sold in pairs, you simply attach one per per driving wheels (front wheel drive, you place them on the front 2 wheels, Rear wheel drive you place them on the Rear wheels [optional to place them on the front steering wheels] and on 4 wheel drive vehicles, you should place them on all 4 wheels. Our Tyre Size Lookup will only recomend the approved Auto Sock for your tyre!
- HOW TO FIT:
- Expand the AutoSock and cover the top half of the wheel
- Roll the car forward, so the wheel has rotated 180degrees
- Use the same method to pull the AutoSock over the other half of the wheel & tyre
- Ensure a tight fit all around the wheel
- SNOW SOCKS ARE ONLY TO BE USED ON THICK SNOW - THEY MUST BE REMOVED AS SOON AS THIS IS CLEARED