Judo is an easy to use, lightweight ISO(FIX) car seat that’s suitable for Group 1/2/3. Thanks to several versatile and clever features, Judo is the premium protector you need.
1. Safe and Secure - With double side impact protection and a 5 point plus anti-escape harness, the Cosatto Judo ISO(FIX) car seat will keep your little one safe and secure. Judo uses your car’s ISO(FIX) anchor points for additional security and for use in a wide variety of different cars.
2. Longevity – Judo is in it for the long-haul. Suitable from 9kg – 36kg (9 months – 12 years old approx), Judo is suitable when belted in all modes (1/2/3) and includes ISOFIX mode for group 1 and ISO(FIT) for group 2/3 ensuring safety and stability through all stages.
3. Comfy and Easy – Judo is built to make life easy. This ISO(FIX) car seat has an adjustable harness, washable covers with a removeable liner and a 2 position recline function making this Group 1/2/3 car seat versatile and easy to use.
4. 4 Year Guarantee – Judo comes with an industry-leading 4-year guarantee for your peace of mind.
5. Clever Stuff. Happy Babies. Judo is crafted with Cosatto’s famous storytelling patterns that kids love. In tests, 8 out of 10 kids chose Cosatto for a reason and the Judo ISO(FIX) car seat will really fire their imagination.
Delivery of your order is by courier and will be dispatched same day whenever possible provided the order is received by us before 14:00 excluding weekends.
All Pet Products need to be ordered before 11am to be eligible for next day delivery.
Delivery is free for orders over £50 (excluding car batteries) and £4.99 for next day delivery. Standard delivery is £3.30 for all other orders with a few exceptions for some postcodes* and for some very heavy or very large products. The shipping costs for these can be found at checkout.
All batteries incur a £7.99 shipping cost.
Some items are flagged as being available to order. In these cases we will either have the product sent direct to you from our suppliers or they will be sent to us to forward on to you. In some cases this can take up to five working days from receipt of your order. If deliveries are to be delayed for any reason a customer service representative will get in touch with you to let you know and agree how you wish to proceed.
Should your order not arrive please contact us on 0808 164 9361 as soon as you feel your product is late and we will do everything we can to help.
Avoid trailing cables and unlock certain features by having the RAC Shop professional install your in car technology product for you.
Following your purchase online a customer services representative will contact you to discuss your fitting time and location and then an engineer will attend your home or place of work, or indeed wherever your car happens to be to fit your tech product for you.
Many dash cams have enhanced functionality when hard wired, so that as well as looking far superior in your car it will be able to enter parking mode to record your vehicle even when you are away and the car is stationary (note this feature is not available on all cameras -see descriptions for details).
Fitting will usually take around 1 - 2 hours for dash cams and 2-4 hours for parking sensors.
If you have any questions about our technology fitting service, please contact us 0808 164 9361.
Should you wish to return your item, please fill in the form located here you will then be sent a RMA number and an address to send your product.
Faulty products will be replaced as soon as we are able to verify the fault and ship another to you. For items you simply want to return within 14 days of purchase for a refund, a refund will be issued to the card you paid with within 7 days of the item being received by the RAC shop.
Please note items sent back without an RMA number generated by our online returns form may take significantly longer to process. Items being returned after 14 days may carry a restocking fee - please contact us on 0808 164 9361 for more information and to discuss your return.
† Prices depend on the age, value and model of vehicle.
* It is £4.99 for next day delivery, however orders must be placed before 2pm.
Standard delivery takes 3-5 days and costs £3.49.
All orders over £50 inclusive of VAT qualify for free standard delivery. This offer excludes home delivery batteries and fitted products.
All home delivery batteries have a carriage cost of £7.99. Delivery takes 1-3 working days.
For customised orders, please allow 5-7 days.
1 Comparison based on RAC Comprehensive Plus European Breakdown cover against the top level of cover from other major providers as of 15.09.2019. For full details visit rac.co.uk/eurocompare.