Colour Matched Front & Rear Parking Sensors Fitted at Home or Work
Take the hassle out of modern parking stresses with this parking sensor kit that covers both the front and rear of your vehicle with 8 sensors. The system includes colour matched painting, and professional fitting by our nationwide installation partners and can be carried out at home or work (postcode restrictions apply). No need to book into a garage and wait*.The system can be programmed to ignore protrusions such as nudge bars, tow bars and spare wheels. Can be used with only 2 sensors on the front or rear part of the kit.System includes two visual displays show information from both front and rear sensors along with audio alerts.
- 8 sensor system, complete front and rear protection
- 2 control units designed for luxury vehicles
- 2 visual displays included
- Automatic radio mute function
- Intelligent detection, compatible with spare tyre or metal bar (rear & front)
- Anti-false alert technology
- Can be used in different sensor combinations e.g. 2 front, 4 rear or 4 front, 2 rear etc
- Detachable sensor with waterproof cable connectors
- Self-test function
- All weather design
- Operating temperature: -40oC~+85 oC
- Input: <300mA
- Beep volume: 70~90dB
- Sensor installation height: 45~65cm
- Range: Front: 0.3~1.0m
Delivery of your order is by courier and will be dispatched same day whenever possible provided the order is received by us before 14:00.
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £4.00 for all other orders with a few exceptions for some postcodes* and for some very heavy or very large products. The shipping costs for these can be found at checkout.
Some items are flagged as being available to order. In these cases we will either have the product sent direct to you from our suppliers or they will be sent to us to forward on to you. In some cases this can take up to five working days from receipt of your order. If deliveries are to be delayed for any reason a customer service representative will get in touch with you to let you know and agree how you wish to proceed.
Should your order not arrive please contact us on 0800 8620676 as soon as you feel your product is late and we will do everything we can to help.
* Postcode Exclusions:
- Scottish Highlands - AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
- Scottish Islands - HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
For the safety of our installers we can only carry out fitting in an off-road location such as a drive, car port, garage, parking bay, or work car park. If you are not the owner of the property or land you must seek permission for the work to be done BEFORE we attend the appointment.
Should you wish to return your item, please fill in the form located here you will then be sent a RMA number and an address to send your product.
Faulty products will be replaced as soon as we are able to verify the fault and ship another to you.
For items you simply want to return within 14 days of purchase for a refund, a refund will be issued to the card you paid with within 7 days of the item being received by the RAC shop.
Please note items sent back without an RMA number generated by our online returns form may take significantly longer to process. Items being returned after 14 days may carry a restocking fee - please contact us on 0800 8620676 for more information and to discuss your return.