10% off all Car Mats throughout January. Use code JAN10 at checkout.
Powered by a Sony Exmor CMOS image sensor, the Thinkware F200 is an affordable dash cam which incorporates built-in wifi and optional rear cameras for a low price.
Record your journeys in Full HD 1080p, saving them to the 16GB memory card (included, can be upgraded to 64GB) giving you a reliable witness in the event of an incident. The 140° wide-angle lens ensures you capture all the detail you need. Footage is recorded to a MicroSD card that can be removed and transferred to a PC or Mac using the memory card adaptor provided. No need to format the card manually as when the memory card is full old footage is automatically recorded over.
OBD Hardwire Installation Cable Compatible
· The F200 is compatible with the new Thinkware OBD Hardwire Installation Cable which enables the camera to be hardwired into your vehicle.
· Continuous – activated automatically when you start the engine. Recorded videos are saved in one-minute segments with an auto-looping mechanism
· Event – Active Impact Monitoring System will automatically store the video data ten seconds prior to and after a collision registered by the 3-axis G-Sensor
· Manual – Similar to a digital camera you can use this to capture events that occur in front of your vehicle whether or not it is in motion
· High-temperature protection system, the built-in thermal sensor will automatically turn off the F200 to prevent overheating
· Automatic exposure means strong sunlight or headlight beams won’t obscure the image
· Front Vehicle Departure Warning (FVDW) alerts you in traffic when the vehicle in front has started to move to prevent a delayed response
· Fail-safe recording, if the power is disconnected in an accident the Super Capacitor is used for backup power, ensuring the safe storage of your footage
The Built-in Wifi allows you to connect the F200 to your smartphone, via the exclusive app. Using the app, you can view live footage and check, download or delete recordings. The app also allows you to configure the dash cam settings, straight from your mobile.
Rear Camera (optional extra)
The F200 is compatible with various rear cameras, one of which can be selected as an optional extra.
The rear cameras allow the F200 to record both the front and the back of the vehicle, as they record in full HD 720p and up to 30fps, from the rear.
The standard Rear Camera is easily installed onto the inside of the rear window and records any events which occur behind the vehicle. The External Rear View Camera is suitable for vehicles which don’t allow for an internal rear camera and also records footage of any incidents from the rear-view of the vehicle.
GPS Tracker (optional extra)
The optional GPS antenna turns the F200 into a route tracker giving you access to the vehicle’s driving speed and location showing where you have been on a map. Giving you information on the vehicle speed and time of a collision.
1. Stick the F200 to your dashboard or windscreen with the mount and 3M tape provided
2. Plug the power cable from your cigarette lighter into the camera
3. Tidy up the cable and you’re all set
Professional Install (optional extra)
While the easy install is suitable for most, the professional fitting connects the F200 directly to your car battery. This enables the camera to operate in parking mode when the engine is turned off. If the g-sensor is triggered, then 10 seconds before and after the impact are recorded.
If you are going away on holiday or leaving your vehicle for long periods of time then the F200 Energy Saving Parking Recording mode can be used. This reduces power consumption by 1/3 and gives you 3x longer video recording than normal parking mode. When an impact is detected in this mode the camera records 20 seconds of footage after the impact.
Delivery of your order is by courier and will be dispatched same day whenever possible provided the order is received by us before 14:00 excluding weekends.
All Pet Products need to be ordered before 11am to be eligible for next day delivery.
Delivery is free for orders over £50 (excluding car batteries) and £4.99 for next day delivery. Standard delivery is £3.30 for all other orders with a few exceptions for some postcodes* and for some very heavy or very large products. The shipping costs for these can be found at checkout.
All batteries incur a £7.99 shipping cost.
Some items are flagged as being available to order. In these cases we will either have the product sent direct to you from our suppliers or they will be sent to us to forward on to you. In some cases this can take up to five working days from receipt of your order. If deliveries are to be delayed for any reason a customer service representative will get in touch with you to let you know and agree how you wish to proceed.
Should your order not arrive please contact us on 0808 164 9361 as soon as you feel your product is late and we will do everything we can to help.
Should you wish to return your item, please fill in the form located here you will then be sent a RMA number and an address to send your product.
Faulty products will be replaced as soon as we are able to verify the fault and ship another to you. For items you simply want to return within 14 days of purchase for a refund, a refund will be issued to the card you paid with within 7 days of the item being received by the RAC shop.
Please note items sent back without an RMA number generated by our online returns form may take significantly longer to process. Items being returned after 14 days may carry a restocking fee - please contact us on 0808 164 9361 for more information and to discuss your return.
† Prices depend on the age, value and model of vehicle.
* It is £4.99 for next day delivery, however orders must be placed before 2pm.
Standard delivery takes 3-5 days and costs £3.49.
All orders over £50 inclusive of VAT qualify for free standard delivery. This offer excludes home delivery batteries.
All home delivery batteries have a carriage cost of £7.99. Delivery takes 1-3 working days.
For customised orders, please allow 5-7 days.