Do You Want To:
- Lower you insurance premiums?
- Assist in accident claims?
- Record on road issues or report dangerous drivers?
You can chose from a wide range of dash cameras to suit your needs, with ranges from the RAC, Garmin, Mio and Thinkware. The most advanced dash cams have collision alerts, lane guidance and even Wi-Fi connections. Each dashboard camera is suitable for all vehicles; the dash camera securely fastens onto your windscreen and records in high definition as soon as you turn the ignition on. The RAC can help with installation with their mobile fitting service.
- Are easy to fit
- Can be fitted by us if you are unsure of fitting yourself – we will visit you at home or work
- Have HD quality recording to assist in fraudulent insurance claims
- Are suitable for all vehicles
Keep in mind how much memory you would want your in car camera system to have, or if you need it to have night vision. Our dash cams are incredibly easy to fit and can installed at home – learn more in our handy guide.
Dash camera prices start at under £60 and finish at around £300 and each dash cam comes with a free memory card.
If you need to find what features the different cameras come with you can do so in our useful dash cam comparison table. In here you can see which cameras have rear camera support and an LCD screen. You can find out which of the models have GPS support and whether it is internal or optional. If you need to find our which models have parking mode and which have speed camera alerts. Find out exactly which in car camera suits your needs.
Dash Camera Features to Look Out For:
- Rear Camera Support
- LCD Screen
- GPS Support
- SD Card Included
- Parking Mode
- Speed Camera Alert
- Collision Warning
- Lane Drift Alert
- Automatic incident detection
- Wide angle views
- Integrated GPS
- Google Maps™ Technology
Why Do You Need A Dash Cam?
- Bring your insurance premiums down – learn how dash cams can help with both accidents and insurance here. Having clear video evidence of any accidents can help you show the circumstances in which the accident happened. The fact that many cameras include date time and location data helps you protect your no claims bonus.
- Faster insurance claims processing – having the evidence in a video can speed up the process – eliminating unnecessary back and forth between insurance parties.
- Reporting dangerous drivers – one of the biggest frustrations for drivers is – quite often - other drivers. Any of the issues that cause day to day headaches on the road can be recorded and reported with video evidence with a dash cam.
- Record scenic footage from memorable road trips - away from the insurance and accidents you can use your camera for recording your Sunday day trips or capturing footage of holidays.
What to Learn More?
We have other articles that can help you decide on whether you want to invest in a dah cam: