Use Code: BLACKFRIDAY10 for 10% off all car mats. Sale ends 29.11.20
Control and synchronise
• The heart of the SYNC lighting system
• Premium textured polycarbonate body
• 500 Lm output for maximum visibility
• Superior side-on visibility for added safety
• Customise modes via the SYNC app
• Power button communicates pairing & battery info
GREEN ON – other lights are paired
OFF – paired light(s) disconnected
GREEN FLASH – low battery on rear light(s)
RED FLASH – low battery on Core headlight
Mode: Output, Runtime
High: 500 Lm, 2 hrs
Middle: 150 Lm, 9 hrs
Low: 100 Lm, 15 hrs
Daytime HyperConstant: 500 / 100 Lm, 18 hrs
Flashing: 100 Lm, 130 hrs
Charging Time: 3-6 hrs (USB 2.0)
Weight: 94g incl. Flextight bracket
GENUINE INNOVATION FROM THE MARKET LEADER - A SMARTER SOLUTION FOR ALL
CatEye SYNC is an easier, quicker and safer lighting solution for all types of cyclists, from commuters to enthusiast riders. CatEye SYNC offers:
• Multiple lights in SYNC
• Just one touch SYNCs all
• Smarter visibility, day or night
• All angles, covered
• Be seen all-round, year round
ROAD SAFETY RESEARCH
CatEye’s utilises data from the Institute for Traffic Accident Research and Data Analysis in Japan. This important data is relevant to all modern cities with commuting cyclists across the globe.
• 78% of all fatal accidents occur in the daytime.
• Crossing collisions are most frequent, but rear-end and left / right turn collisions are also common.
• 87% of human-factor accidents are caused by a delay in noticing the cyclist.
CatEye SYNC means:
• CatEye SYNC is an easier, quicker and safer lighting solution for many types of cyclists, from commuters to enthusiast riders.
• CatEye SYNC means easy on/off – all lights can be turned on/off through one switch on the front light. No separate remote required.
• CatEye SYNC makes you stand out – synchronise the flash timing of rear lights for improved visibility to other vehicles on the road, day or night.
• CatEye SYNC is compatible with Smartphones, using the CatEye SYNC app to set up and monitor up to 7 SYNC lights.
• Exclude modes you’re not going to use on the front SYNC Core light
• Synchronise the SYNC rear lights so that they flash in unison.
• Synchronise the SYNC rear lights to all activate in Kinetic mode.
• The CatEye SYNC app includes battery level information for all SYNC lights, all communicated through the SYNC Core front light switch.
• The SYNC Core monitors power levels and connectivity, eliminating any worries over whether your rear lights are still illuminated and synced while riding. No more checking behind you!
• The CatEye SYNC app’s “Find Me” mode identifies which rear lights need charging if you are using multiple numbers of the same rear light.
Delivery of your order is by courier and will be dispatched same day whenever possible provided the order is received by us before 14:00 excluding weekends.
All Pet Products need to be ordered before 11am to be eligible for next day delivery.
Delivery is free for orders over £50 (excluding car batteries) and £4.99 for next day delivery. Standard delivery is £3.30 for all other orders with a few exceptions for some postcodes* and for some very heavy or very large products. The shipping costs for these can be found at checkout.
All batteries incur a £7.99 shipping cost.
Some items are flagged as being available to order. In these cases we will either have the product sent direct to you from our suppliers or they will be sent to us to forward on to you. In some cases this can take up to five working days from receipt of your order. If deliveries are to be delayed for any reason a customer service representative will get in touch with you to let you know and agree how you wish to proceed.
Should your order not arrive please contact us on 0808 164 9361 as soon as you feel your product is late and we will do everything we can to help.
Avoid trailing cables and unlock certain features by having the RAC Shop professional install your in car technology product for you.
Following your purchase online a customer services representative will contact you to discuss your fitting time and location and then an engineer will attend your home or place of work, or indeed wherever your car happens to be to fit your tech product for you.
Many dash cams have enhanced functionality when hard wired, so that as well as looking far superior in your car it will be able to enter parking mode to record your vehicle even when you are away and the car is stationary (note this feature is not available on all cameras -see descriptions for details).
Fitting will usually take around 1 - 2 hours for dash cams and 2-4 hours for parking sensors.
If you have any questions about our technology fitting service, please contact us 0808 164 9361.
Should you wish to return your item, please fill in the form located here you will then be sent a RMA number and an address to send your product.
Faulty products will be replaced as soon as we are able to verify the fault and ship another to you. For items you simply want to return within 14 days of purchase for a refund, a refund will be issued to the card you paid with within 7 days of the item being received by the RAC shop.
Please note items sent back without an RMA number generated by our online returns form may take significantly longer to process. Items being returned after 14 days may carry a restocking fee - please contact us on 0808 164 9361 for more information and to discuss your return.
† Prices depend on the age, value and model of vehicle.
* It is £4.99 for next day delivery, however orders must be placed before 2pm.
Standard delivery takes 3-5 days and costs £3.49.
All orders over £50 inclusive of VAT qualify for free standard delivery. This offer excludes home delivery batteries.
All home delivery batteries have a carriage cost of £7.99. Delivery takes 1-3 working days.
For customised orders, please allow 5-7 days.
1 Comparison based on RAC Comprehensive Plus European Breakdown cover against the top level of cover from other major providers as of 15.09.2019. For full details visit rac.co.uk/eurocompare.